Human Security Collective (HSC) has been involved in the following publications:
- Blog by WPP, with HSC input, on the impact of counter-terrorism measures on the Women, Peace and Security agenda, published by the Oxford Research Group.
- Policy brief on Counterterrorism Measures and their Effects on the Implementation of the Women, Peace and Security Agenda, following on from the discussion organised by WPP, HSC, WinG India and EWI and hosted by the Permanent Mission of the Netherlands to the UN in New York.
- Report by ISCI and TNI, supported by Berghof Foundation, on Building Peace in Permanent War: Terrorist Listing and Conflict Transformation.
- With the International Centre for Counter-Terrorism (ICCT), The Hague and the UN Counter-Terrorism Committee (CTED), on the Kenyan national implementation of security council resolutions 1624 and 2178 relating to counter-terrorism. The report is here.
- OSCE GCTF Vienna Workskop on Women and CVE
- OSCE guidebook: Preventing Terrorism and Countering Violent Extremism and Radicalization that Lead to Terrorism – A Community-Policing Approach